perjantai 10. toukokuuta 2013

10.5 First days of summer.

 Summer is finally here.
Thursday was a holiday and I thought Id have to be by myself all day.
In the end, I couldnt even fit everyone on my schedule, so I do have some friends after all!

I went in Linnanmäki for a quick visit while walking past. Its an amusement park in Helsinki near Pasila.
 I really miss big rollercoasters, and I try my best to go there each year, no matter how much it costs.

Rollercoaster Kirnu in the sunset.

Im also looking towards to eating ice-cream, french fries and other stuff thats bad for me!
One day of the year should be dedicated to fun time in Linnanmäki and not caring about anything.

 Just in case you happen to find yourself in Linnanmäki some day, I recommend trying Vekkula and Viikinki! Maybe it might be a little old fashioned, but those are classics that work!
Vekkula is the colourful place (next to the haunted ghosthouse) that will blow up your sences!
Viikinki is a Viking boat that just simply rocks you from side to another. It will make you giggle and your insides jiggle.



 
Clothes was not supposed to be a subject in this blog, but what the heck!
 I got myself this purple jeans jacket from New Yorker, and I for once, found right away what I was looking for. I love shorter jackets and long shirts cause it makes hooping easier, feels cosy and suits me. I would have not even concidered these kind of jackets two years ago. Strange.



          Im having a bad derby fever on, but at the same time I want to learn more hooping, juggling and  go to the gym sometimes! And what about my knittings and sewings? I wanna do so many things, some things need to be left out. In this case its Derby. I really would like getting back to practice but I needed to choose! Maybe Ill get back on the track after summer.
Tuff one.
             
           
               

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti