I think I said during the summer to stay tuned for my first hooping video..
Still there isnt any video and not comin for a while caus I need to learn how to even edit videos. Or the other option would be to simply get so good that I dont need to edit my videos at all!
For the past few days Ive had some great moments with my hoop and learned... I dont know, some kind of new flow? I shouldnt concentrate too much on getting better at it. Sometimes its good to slow down, and not plan too much what to do with the hoop. Breathing and listening to my body gave some extra push to keep on hoopin. Now all thats missing is a place where I can spin and throw my hoop, my flat is way too small and its too cold outside..
I found an inspirational hooper from the net called Jaguar Mary. I dont see anything wrong with using/ repeating somebodys words, these words on her video really hit me! Thank you for the inspiration Jaguar and Sacred circularities.
http://www.sacredcircularities.com/its-a-practice-jaguar-mary-hoops.html
"There is no rush caus there is no end to the practice
Ill be practicing, learning and dropping the hoop forever
If I dont drop the hoop, Ill never get the opportunity to pick it up
and theres so much to learn from that simple act
All of this experience is changing my life
Im here to be transformed, I know that
Transformation is a creative force that Im a part of
I dont do battle with the ability of change
I relax into it"
Relaxation is the key
Gnight, sweet dreams
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti