Good news, I got a job! And in my own occupation, as a painter! Im so lucky!
Today we went playing pool with my friends, and I ate fortune cookies for the first time. My friend bought some to put in her girlfriends christmas calendar, but decided not to after we read the text.
I took two and they said something like; " Dont tell stories without knowledge" and " command your man and do it yourself "... Exuse me? Let me repeat that; "command your man, and do it yourself ". What?? It could just say " you fucking asshole!" and " be a bitch!"
And my friend who was obviously the worst of us got one that said; " You can try to win the rat race, but you will always be just a rat"... Hilarious! From now on, I think Ill call him Rat.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti