maanantai 6. tammikuuta 2014

6.01

Year 2014 started very well, with my mind on my trip, my cat and life in general.
So January will be for me mostly preparing for the rest of the year.

Today was a free monday for once, so I got the chance to go to reggae sundays yesterday! Its been ages, and it was totally worth it! Do you know that feeling when youre in the right place in right time on the dancefloor, and the chemistry with others is just like its supposed to, and all your worries are complitely gone?

Since the party was so nice, I am okay with the fact that Im gonna be ass broke ( in finnish persaukinen ) and wont have the money to go out for some while. Well, life is after all just about continous change, and I wanna get things done.

Thats all folks, gnight

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti