16.37
Now we have experienced the rainy half five rush hour in Kingston, well
grab some food from half way tree and continue the journey to Stony hills.
18.05
The road isnt especially bumpy, but the turns are crazy and there is one
after every 30meters. My travel company is driving very smooth and experienced,
just like local people. The enviroment is beautiful and somehow quite different from
what Ive seen.
20.00 @ Robins bay, near to Anotto bay Northeast of Jamaica
We just arrived to our guest house Sattas, and its so dark that I dont see at all where I am.
I am a little bit grumpy caus Im exausted. Im doing my best not to let it show and very soon it
fades away when I realize this is paradise. I can hear big waves near to out bungalow, and the air is nice and cool. Im exited to see this in the morning!
00.00
Im afraid of the dark and I claim to travel company that I dont know where the toilet is. He comes along and we stop on the way wondering why there is two lights in the sea. It cant be divers caus its too rocky and too much waves in that specific spot. No wait, it is divers. Wonder what they are looking for.
Wednesday 26th
11.45
Today it doesent look like its gonna rain, thank god.
I ate breakfast in peace, checking out the views while he is still sleeping.
We went for a long walk, went through the woods and went to a couple beaches nearby on the cost. On the way we saw a mongoose and goats, that stop stearing looking like idiots and start running when we come nearby. Hilarious.
When the sun started to go down, we ran almost the whole way back, and were at home just on time before it got dark. A little gymnastic was very refreshing!
20.00
Back to Kingston!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti