keskiviikko 23. huhtikuuta 2014

23.04

Hey guys, whats goin on? Long time no see, dont have too much to write about exept for cats. Ill try to avoid this of turning into a cat blog, but maybe somebody might like to read this? I know one, neiti L maailman suurin kissafani ; )

At the moment Im ill at home, chillin with Ziggy.

Ziggy Marley
A couple weeks ago Ziggys mom came over for a few days, but she didnt like Ziggy and made it clear. I kept them in seperate rooms most of the time. The mothers name is Nyrkki ( in english Fist ). She is very strong and muscular but has very small legs.
There was cute pics too, but I put this because this is how she looked like most of the time.
Ziggy did get a long with two other cats, but not on the first try. These cats are two year old girls and its a surprise they got along because theyre cut and Ziggy is not. I believe thats the reason they didnt get along with mom. Let me introduce to you Tessa and Musi:
Tessa, the boss of the house as you can see.

Friendly Musi.
What else is new? Summer is here and Im gonna take a tattoo on the 30th of this month! Im exited!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti