keskiviikko 30. lokakuuta 2013

Bonsai stuffs

Ive had my Carmona ( Fukien Tea tree ) bonsai for a couple of weeks now and its still alive! I have been pruning it one time, watering and tying it up. Its better not to do too much anything yeat since its fall.

My dad made me a stand for the bonsai. I chose to have it in my kitchen, caus its warm there and I cant throw my hula hoop at it.





I got a couple of plants from my friend who will be leaving the country soon and I noticed the other one has huge roots. The plant is called limoviikuna/ Benjamin ficus, and its used also as a bonsai tree. Im a little frustrated though, caus I cant repot it in a long time yet, so I cant really know how the roots look like. All I know is that theyre huge and its gonna be one of those akward looking bonsais.

The akward one.

The plan is to eventually cut off almost the whole trunk, leave the roots as the trunk and hope the leaves will grow on top.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti