Today the sun is shining and the atmosphere in the mall close to my house is very peaceful and nice. The kids are playing in the backyard and there would have been nice things to do at work.
Unfortunately I cant really enjoy any of this caus Im ill, hurting everywhere and I barely have the energy to walk to the store and back. I believe this is because I have lived my life very impatiently, and karma forces me to sit back and think about my life. I might be wrong and just had a flue without anything more to it. But to me it seems like life has a funny way to guide me at those times when Im a bit lost.
Living unpatiently has two sides. Of course I make mistakes, but in the other hand its necessary to have the guts to change things if Im not happy. When I die, at least I have lived my life with enthusiasm. I just need to think more where to draw the line and what I want from life.
Two aphorism to undo each other;
" Live the life you love, love the life you live "
" A tiny impatience can destroy a great plan "
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti